Petrainer Anti Bark Dog Collar Training System, Electric No Bark Shock Control with 7 Adjustable Sensitivity Control
Shipping: Free shipping
Taxes: Will be calculated at checkout
The PET853 anti-bark collar is a training devices that helps reduce or completely eliminates your dog's nuisance barking. This no bark collar is a great introductory system for a users' dog and someone who is looking for a quick fix to stop the unwarranted barking. The system begins with warnings and eventually progresses to shock stimulation if the barking continues. Over time, your dog will learn to associate their barking with the warning tones and shock correction, leading your dog to stop barking or reduce it significantly.
The effect of training dog vary according to dog thin/thick fur and skin, (such as Tibetan Mastiff, Shepherd, samoyed , bulldog), if with thick fur and skin, maybe this collar is not very appropriate. Keep more closely touch with dog fur and skin, the effect is better.
Anti Bark No Bark Collar Features:
- Nylon Collar's Size: adjustable from 14 to 24 inches long, fit a dog from 15 lbs or Larger.
- Mode: Beep, Static Shock
- Sensitivity Levels: 7 Sensitivity Levels (Level 1~2, only warning tones will be issued; Level 3~7, warning tones are issued first and static shocks will ensue.) It's set to 4 levels automatically when you install the battery
- Automatic Anti Bark Collar
- No programming required
- Auto Protection Mode to avoid over stimulating the dog
- Easy testing method to ensure proper operation of the Bark Collar
How to put Anti-bark Collar on Your Dog:
- Have your pet standing comfortably.
- Centre the Contact Points underneath your pet's neck, touching the skin. If your pet has a long or thick coat, use longer Contact Points.
- The Collar should fit snugly, yet loose enough to allow one finger to fit between the strap and your pet's neck.
- Allow your pet to wear the collar for several minutes then recheck the fit. Check the fit again as your pet becomes more comfortable with the Collar.
Anti Bark Collar's Package Contents:
- 1 x Bark Collar Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Strap
- 1 x 6V Battery
- 1 x Test Light
- 1 x Manual
- 6x Contact Points/3 Sets
Installing/Replacing the Battery:
Take off the battery cover and make sure you install the battery correctly.
Install the new battery between the "clip" and "spring" contacts. Note that "spring" contact is for
the negative end and "clip" contact is for the positive end shown below.
- Proper fit of this shock collar is important! A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving this shock collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. If possible, reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
We Also Recommend