Brita Grand 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Standard Filter, BPA Free, Orange
Shipping: Free shipping
Taxes: Will be calculated at checkout
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 10.16"; Width 5.77"; Length/Depth 11"; Weight 2.48 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
- Large 10 cup water filtration pitcher with 1 filter. Packaging may vary.
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, zinc taste, copper, mercury and cadmium, often found in tap water
- BPA-free pitcher with easy-fill lid and comfort grip handle
- Electronic filter indicator tracks when to change the water filter
Brita Grand Water Filter Pitcher
Enjoy healthier*, great-tasting water with the Brita Grand Water Filter Pitcher. The Brita Grand comes with a filter that reduces undesirable tastes and odors found in tap water. The electronic indicator reminds you when it's time to change the filter. With a large 10-cup capacity, the Brita Grand provides a convenient and cost-effective alternative to buying bottled water.
Filter Provides Great-Tasting Water
The Brita Grand Water Filter Pitcher comes with one activated carbon and ion-exchange resin filter that reduces chlorine taste and odor, zinc taste, copper, mercury, and cadmium* often found in tap water. One Brita Water Filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, saving you money and cutting down on waste.
Electronic Indicator Tells You When to Replace Filter
An electronic indicator on the Brita Grand reminds you to change the filter, ensuring your drinking water is at its most refreshing. The indicator has a simple light system: a blinking green light indicates that the filter is good, a blinking yellow light reminds the user that the filter needs to be changed soon, and a red light blinks after 2 months** or 640 pours*** to show that it is time to replace the filter.
Easy to Use
This water filter pitcher has a soft grip handle for comfort and a flip-top lid that makes it easy to refill. With a sleek, space-efficient shape, the Brita Grand can be stored on your countertop for room temperature water or in your refrigerator for a colder drink. *Certified to reduce Copper & Mercury. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water. **Filter should be replaced after 40 gallons/151 liters (about 2 months for the average family). ***Based on 8 oz. pours; indicator logic does not account for product misuse.
We Also Recommend