(4 Pack) Mizu Light - Water Activated LED Emergency Light, No Battery Flashlight
Shipping: Free shipping
Taxes: Will be calculated at checkout
- No batteries to change. Light lasts up to 72 hours on each activation.
- Activates with as little as a spoonful of liquid for 5 seconds, such as water, milk, juice, or even urine.
- Light can be reactivated for up to 400 hours of use.
- Multi-function LED (illumination / signal strobe).
- You will receive 4 assorted color flashlights
Activates with as little as a spoonful of liquid! The ultimate must-have item for any emergency preparedness kit!
Mizu Liquid Activated Emergency Light is a uniquely designed long shelf-life, self contained illumination device that activates when it becomes wet. It is the ultimate must-have item for any emergency preparedness kit, whether the emergency is an earthquake, blizzard, hurricane or auto accident. These devices are great to keep at home, work, or in a backpack as an emergency light.
DIP IN! LIGHT UP!
To activate the light, simply wet the contacts on the device with any liquid such as water, milk, juice, saliva, or even urine.
Dip In! (for 5 sec.)
Once activated, the light lasts up to 72 hours each dip; the device can be dipped and activated again and again for up to 400 hours of run time per unit.
Dispose light unit after the Magnesium ran out of power.
Dimensions: 3.4” x 1.69” x 0.75”
We Also Recommend